Saturday, January 16, 2010

Reflections again!!

I had planned to write a year end blog entry on 31st Dec 09. I then remembered a similar blog post I made at the end of 2008.

Re-reading what I had written then made me realize that I always seem to be stuck. The more the things change, more they remain the same!!!! Infact I looked at the draft I had made for 2009 and saw that many things were the same as already posted in 2008. I just hit the discard button and never posted anything.

Here I was, thinking that I made some really crucial decisions in 2009, significant events of life blah blah . . turns out that I am running around in circles, year after year:-)

But definitely, 2009 was a year of HIGHS (10,000 ft above ground)




















and LOWS(below the ocean seeing corals)








No comments:

Post a Comment